mature, dynamic and honest.
Excellent ability of systematical management.
Ability to work independently, mature and resourceful.
A person with ability plus flexibility.
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
Initiative, independent and good communication.
Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
Energetic, fashion-minded person.
With a pleasant mature attitude.
Highly-motivated and reliabale person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
1, the sincere message is the most beautiful overcoat of person , is an intelligent the holiest and purest fresh flower. 2, the sincere message is your no humble price shoes , traverses the length and breadth of a journey filled with numerous difficulties and dangers, mass can't respond to eternal invariable. 3, sincere message resembles a mirror , break in a single day, crack will appear over your personality. 4, the sincere message is a road, with the fact that pioneer's step extends; The sincere message is wisdom , seeks rope accumulation with having a wide knowledge of a scholar's; The sincere message is successful , person's going all out approaches with advancing bravely; The sincere message is the wealth seed , is therefore likely to find the key opening a state treasury as long as your sincere desire moves downwards kind. 5, the sincere message is foundation of conducting self , base of starting one's career. 6, establishes up sincere message campus , sets up up sincere message style of study , becomes the sincere message student. 7, sincere message is to learn to act as an immortal originally. 8, is sincere for message glorious , breaking faith disgraceful. That 9, believes really is to link the intelligent bridge up , to be expert in the people who cheats , to arrive at forever the bridge another one holds without end. The sincere message, is one strands of Qing Quan 10, it will wash away Augean stable cheating , lets everyone the world corner be flowing cleanly.
1. mature, dynamic and honest.
2. Excellent ability of systematical management.
3. Ability to work independently, mature and resourceful.
4. A person with ability plus flexibility.
5. A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
6. Initiative, independent and good communication.
7. Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
8. Energetic, fashion-minded person.
9. With a pleasant mature attitude.
10. Highly-motivated and reliabale person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海內存知己，天涯若比鄰。
2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共濟。3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常樂。
4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一塹，長一智。5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客隨主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家書抵萬金。7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同歸。
8. All time is no time when it is past. 機不可失，時不再來。9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一個蘋果，身體健康不求醫。
10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所見略同。11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壯不努力，老大徒傷悲。
12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天，山外有山。13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失馬，安知非福。
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。（民以食為天。）
15. Business is business. 公事公辦。16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鳥先飛。
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 禮多人不怪。18. Custom makes all things easy. 習慣成自然。
19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望無止境。20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生，二回熟。
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 別在河流中間換馬。22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 貪多嚼不爛。
23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 別把所有的蛋都放在一個籃子里。（不要孤注一擲。）
24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班門弄斧。25. East or west, home is the best. 東奔西跑，還是家里好。
26. Experience is the best teacher. 實踐出真知。27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事實比虛構更離奇。
（大千世界，無奇不有。）28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。
（精誠所至，金石為開。）29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入為主。
30. Give as good as one gets. 一報還一報。（以德報德，以怨還怨。）
31. Give everyone his due. 一視同仁。32. Good wine needs no bush. 酒香不怕巷子深。
33. Haste makes waste. 欲速則不達。（忙中常出錯。）
34. He that promises too much means nothing. 輕諾者寡信。35. He who has an art has everywhere a part. 一招鮮，吃遍天。
36. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom. 千里之行始于足下。37. Home is where the heart is. 心在哪里，哪里就是家。
38. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking. 不在屋里，不知漏雨。（親身經歷才有體會。）
39. In peace prepare for war. 平時準備戰時。（居安思危。）
40. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊補牢，猶未為晚。41. It six of one and half a dozen of the other. 彼此彼此。
42. Just has long arms. 天網恢恢，疏而不漏。43. Keep something for a rainy day. 未雨綢繆。
44. Life is a span. 人生如朝露。45. Man proposes, God disposes. 謀事在人，成事在天。
46. Meet plot with plot. 將計就計。47. Merry meet, merry part. 好聚好散。
48. Mind acts upon mind. 心有靈犀一點通。49. Never hit a man when he is down. 不要落井下石。
50. Never judge by appearances. 切莫以貌取人。51. No fire without smoke. 無風不起浪。
52. Nurture passes nature. 教養勝過天性。53. One is never too old to learn. 活到老，學到老。
54. One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。（一花獨放不是春。）
55. One who has seen the ocean thinks nothing of mere rivers. 曾經滄海難為水。56. Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不見，心不煩。
57. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。58. Poverty is stranger to industry. 勤勞之人不受窮。
59. Rome was not built in a day. 羅馬不是一日建成的。（偉業非一日之功。）
60. Sense comes with age. 老馬識途。61. So many men, so many minds. 人心各不同。
62. Some thing is learned every time a book is opened. 開卷有益。63. Strike while the iron is hot. 趁熱打鐵。
64. The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there. 車到山前必有路。65. The heart is seen in wine. 酒后吐真言。
66. The older the wiser. 人老智多。（姜還是老的辣。）
67. The worse luck now, the better another time. 風水輪流轉。68. Thoughts are free from toll. 思想不用交稅。
（人人都可以自由思考。）69. Time tries all things. 時間檢驗一切。
70. Use legs and have legs. 經常用腿，健步如飛。71. Virtue never grows old. 美德常青。
72. Walls have ears. 隔墻有耳。73. What is done cannot be undone. 覆水難收。
74. Wine in, truth out. 酒后吐真言。75. You are only young once. 青春只有一次。
76. You cannot burn the candle at both ends. 蠟燭不可兩頭燃。（魚和熊掌不可兼得。）
77. You cannot have your cake and eat it. 有得就有失。（事難兩全其美。）
78. You never know till you have tried. 事非經過不知難。79. Youth will be served. 青春好作樂。
80. Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse. 無知的狂熱是脫韁的野馬。81.A bad beginning makes a bad ending. 不善始者。
1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.
3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.
1、Truth and roses have thorns about them.真理和玫瑰，身旁都有刺。
2、The brave and the wise can both pity and excuse,when cowards and fools shew no mercy.勇者和智者均有同情諒解之心，而懦夫和愚者則毫無憐憫之。3、Calamity and prisperity are the touchstones of integrity.不幸與幸運都是正直的試金石。
4、Who judges best of a man,his enemies or himself？誰能最恰當地評價一個人，他的敵人還是他自己？5、All things are difficult before they are easy.萬事開頭難。6、Cunning proceeds from want of capacity.狡詐出自于能力的缺乏。
7、You may be too cunning for one,but not for all.蒙騙得了一人，但蒙騙不了所有的人。8、Where there is life, there is hope.留得青山在，不怕沒柴少。
9、Clean your finger,before you point at my spots.先洗浄你的手指，再指出我的污跡。10、He that can bear a reproof,and mend by it,if he is not wise,is in a fair way of being so.能承受責備并據此改過者，若不算是智者，也距之不遠。
11、Keep conscience clear,then never fear.問心無愧，永無畏懼。12、Equivocation is first cousin to a lie.含糊其詞是謊話的近親。
13、A great talker is a great liar.最會夸夸其談的人也最會說謊。14、When you're good to others,you are best to yourself.善待他人，即是最善待自己。
15、What is serving God?'Tis doing good to man.什么才算是為上帝奉獻？即對人行善。16、A quite conscience sleeps in thunder,but rest and guilt live far adunder.平靜的良心能在雷聲中入睡，而安寧和負罪則無法毗鄰。
17、There is no man so bad,but he secretly respects the good.再壞的人都會暗自敬重好人。18、A true great man will neither trample on a worm,nor sneak to an emperpor.真正的偉人既不大肆踐踏小人物，也不會在皇帝面前奴顔卑膝。
19、Do me the favour to deny me at once.立即把我拒絕，以此給我恩惠。20、You may be more happy than pinces,if you will be more virtuous.如果你能多做善事，你會比王子還要幸福。
21、Who has deceiv'd thee so oft as thy self？欺騙你的莫過于自己。22、Nothing so popular as goodness.最的歡迎的是善行。
23、The excellency of hogs is fatness,of men virtue.豬的優點在于肥壯，人的優點在于美德。24、Don't throw stones at your neightbours,if your own windows are glass.假如你家的窗戶是玻璃做的，別用石頭打你的鄰居。
25、The good seaman is known in bad weather.驚濤駭浪，方顯英雄本色。26、Keep flax from fire,youth from gaming.亞麻遠離火苗，青年遠離賭博。
27、The sun never repents of the good he does,nor does he ever demand a recompence.太陽絕不為它所做的善事后悔，也從不指望任何報酬。28、The sting of a reproach,is the truth of it.指責帶給你刺痛，正是它的忠實之處。
29、Virtue and happiness are mother and daugher.美德和幸福猶如母女。30、TAll mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good.行善者，人人銘記之。
31、It's the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself.自欺是世上最易之事。32、An old man in a house is a good sign.家中有老是一個好跡象。
33、Beware,beware!he'll cheat'ithout scruple,who can without fear.當心，當心！行騙而無所畏懼者，也將無所顧慮。34、How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults.or resolution enough to mend them！承認并改正錯誤，需要有足夠的勇氣和決心。
35、Thirst after desert,not reward.渴求美德而非獎賞。36、If thou injurest conscience,it will have its revenge on thee.傷害良心，將受到良心的嚴懲。
37、If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten life.若欲求長壽，生活須行善，因為蠢行和邪惡會把生命縮短。38、Each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good throughout.每年根除一惡習，惡根亦會成完人。
39、If you do what you should not,you must hear what you would not.若做了不應做之事，則必然會聽見不愿聽之語。40、Let thy vices die before thee.讓惡習先你死去。
41、Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.主動性就是在沒有人告訴時做正確的事情。42、Think twice before acting.三思而后行。
43、Adversity reveals genius, fortune conceals it.苦難顯才華，好運藏天知。44、The water that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up.水能載舟，亦能覆舟。
45、All roads lead to Rome.行行出狀元。46、A stitch in time saves nine.防微杜漸。
47、Diamond cuts diamond.強中更有強中手。48、The early bird catches the worm.捷足先登。
49、Whatever you go, go with all your heart.無論做什么事，一定要全力以赴。50、Never put off until tomorrow what may be done today.今日事今日畢。
摘自：名人名言（）51、Something attempted,something done.沒有嘗試，就沒有成功。52、Hope for the best,prepare for the worst.好處著想，壞處準備。
53、Great hope makes 。
Pain past is pleasure. 過去的痛苦即快樂。
All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事必先難后易。 Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿，無事不成。
Where there is life, there is hope. 有生命必有希望。 I feel strongly that I can make it. 我堅信我一定能成功。
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. 與其詛咒黑暗，不如燃起蠟燭。 The shortest answer is doing. 最簡短的回答就是行動。
Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. 成功的秘訣就是四個簡單的字：多一點點。 （凡事比別人多一點點！多一點努力，多一點自律，多一點實踐，多一點瘋狂。
多一點點就能創造奇跡！） DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS "Crazy" stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself. It stands for the single-minded pursuit of dreams. It stands for the total devotion to your work. It stands for the passion of commitment to reach the goal. Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want. Let alone learning English！ 瘋狂的定義 "瘋狂"代表著人類超越自我的精神，代表著對理想的執著追求，代表著對事業忘我的全情投入，代表著不達目的絕不罷休的激情。人一旦有了這種瘋狂，做任何事都可以成功，何況攻克英語！ ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM Forget about the days when it's been cloudy, But don't forget your hours in the sun. Forget about the times you've been defeated, But don't forget the victories you've won. Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered, But don't forget the times your luck has turned. Forget about the days when you've been lonely, But don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen. Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right, But don't forget to always have a dream. 永不放棄夢想 忘掉你的失意日子， 但不要忘記黃金的時光。
忘掉你的一次次失敗，但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸， 但不要忘記你的時來運轉。
忘掉你的孤獨日子， 但不要忘記你得到的友善的微笑。 忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃， 但不要放棄你的夢想。
打擊我吧！ 傷害我吧！ 折磨我吧！ 侮辱我吧！ 冤枉我吧！ 迫害我吧！ Attack me! Hurt me! Torture me! Humiliate me! Mistreat me! Persecute me！ 讓暴風雨都來吧！讓我付出代價！ 讓我心態歸零！ 你使我興奮！ 你使我斗志昂揚！ 你使我咬牙切齒！ Let storms rage against me! Let me pay the price! Let me hit rock bottom! You excite me! You fill me with the spirit to fight! You make me grind my teeth！ 你使我百折不撓！ 你使我脫胎換骨！你使我變得更堅強！ 你使我成為真正的人！ 你是我最幸福的回憶！ 你是我終生感激的恩人！ 我不是人，我要重塑人的尊嚴！ You make me determined! You make my completely reshape myself! You make me stronger! You make me a real man! You are my most joyful memory! I owe you all my life! I'm not human. I want to rebuild my dignity and honor. I want to reshape my life. 經典英文勵志名言名句 Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist) 不要只因一次失敗，就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。（英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.） Don“t part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer) 不要放棄你的幻想。
當幻想沒有了以后，你還可以生存，但是你雖生猶死。（（美國作家 馬克 吐溫） I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don“t know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor) 我想揭示大自然的秘密，用來造福人類。
我認為，在我們的短暫一生中，最好的貢獻莫過于此了。 （美國發明家 愛迪生. T.） Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .( Leo Tolstoy , Russian writer) 理想是指路明燈。
沒有理想，就沒有堅定的方向；沒有方向，就沒有生活。 （俄國作家 托爾斯泰. L .） If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet ) 冬天來了，春天還會遠嗎？（ 英國詩人， 雪萊. P. B.） If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .( Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist ) 如果你懷疑自己，那么你的立足點確實不穩固了。
（挪威劇作家 易卜生） If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people“s backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher) 如果你想走到高處，就要使用自己的兩條腿！不要讓別人把你抬到高處；不要坐在別人的背上和頭上。（德國哲學家 尼采. F. W.） It is at our mother“s knee that we acquire our noblest and 。